Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 4

 

OK! Day 4! I don't know why this picture didn't stay rotated!


My broken mirror! I tried to do a nice self portrait but this is abot the best I got...


Moneh! Lol I was bored


Frodo of the SHIRE! >_<


These are my super awesome gnomes I custom ordered. They look like David the gnomes.


Glass desk Rachelle...I know weird right?


This is the airplane I made for the flying contest at work. Got in trouble for having too much fun prior to the event.


Sweet Sweet Cream Soda. OM NOM!


Grocery shopping. The thing I hate most to do


Beautiful SKY!


This was so cool!...The smoke was orange from the sunset.


More skies. Looked like the sky was cut?


Night out at Tracy and Kevin's!



Ryan's barrel of monkey's that he didn't know how to play.


Nathan and Tracy's cat raisins.

Thus completes Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment