Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 2


DAY 2 - Step ladder number for the win!


Me after getting ready!


Me manhandling the dog because he kept getting away since he hates the camera.


Lil dog! No flash! He hates the flash!


Me driving to work. No good pics this time, just blurry ones!


Tracy gave me this coffee. OMG its good!


Bill and I went for lunch! Mmm Mi hongs is so good!


Sunset. Just gorgeously bright!


What I have to look foreward to come home to. YUKI!


Nathan rough housing with the lil dog!


Going to the movies! Green Hornet!


We didn't plan this but we met Ryan and Craig there. Ryan trying to do a cool action pose.


Green Hornet movie poster. This movie was just ok. But I don't really like comic book to movie, movies.


Gnomeo and Juilet. I really wanted to see this one! So I took a pic of it. We did go see it in later days and posts. LOL


Well thus concludes day 2! Least I took a good number of pictures this day to!

No comments:

Post a Comment