Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 3


DAY 3! Whew! Yuki is my number holder on this day!


Me! I thought I looked cool with my heart/skull barrettes but not so much! -_-;


The dog and I! I finally go the dog to sit still nice and ruin the pic!


Morning drive. The skies are just gorgeous sometimes. Wish I could steady my camera better.


Mmm Gano mushroom coffee from Tracy! I want to buy more of this!


Finished my try something new a month list for Project HAT.


I got these little guys at London Drugs *ooo we are eternally grateful*


Mmm also bought starbucks. *hugs* the London Fog


This is the Nightmare I live everyday!...


This is what greets me everyday! AWE


Guess I went to the gym! Best gym bag ever!


Me exhausted after the gym. Assuming I had Spin Class?


Lil dog. He takes such great photos. Photo genic like his mommy! ^_-

Yay for the end of Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment