Saturday, March 5, 2011

DAY 1


Day 1 - I started everyday with take an object or objects and putting them together to form a number.


I thought it would be cool to see 4 of me! Go bathroom mirrors


Yuki eating. He is part of my morning routine!

Mmm! Toast! I rarely have this but I love it!


CUTE!


SUPER CUTE! He hates my camera and the flash!


This is the plant near Norseman. The smoke looked so majestic this day. It was like -45C



Desk at work! ^_^



Early morning Earl Grey tea, can't start a day off without it.


This Banana was nasty but I ate it anyways! lolz! And it opened weird, that should of been my first clue.


Andy and Ryan at work, we call both of them Randy. LOL


This is my sheep at work. Professor fuzzington!




Hamster Calender for the win!


These were the best chips ever. Go buy them now!


We got more snow! So I took a pic, it was almost melted to!


Pumpkin flavored pocky! SO delicious. It makes you orange according to the panda.


Nathan's lil gifts he bought me. It was so sweet!


Yuki's bone. Doesn't it look artsy!


Yuki's staticy tail. Wheeee


Me before the soccer game!


After the soccer game, when I got a bloody nose. I look like hell HAHAH


Nathan and Yuki sitting, waiting to go to bed. :D


Well hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of my first day. I really enjoyed this project. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment